iMaint® Enterprise Asset Management
Extend the life of assets, reduce expenses and boost profits
iMaint gives you a comprehensive system for managing maintenance and assets—work orders, preventive maintenance, inventory, purchasing, personnel, projects, reporting and analysis, cost tracking and much more.
Reap the benefits of proven, leading-edge technologies such as Web browser access, mobile devices, wireless access, bar coding, dashboards and more. Yet it’s easy to learn, easy to administer and easy to maintain—the perfect solution for single sites, large operations or multi-site enterprise installations.
Customers use iMaint to manage manufacturing and processing plants, facilities, vehicle fleets, utilities, health care facilities, public works infrastructure, academic campuses and much more. Our customers report that iMaint enables them to:
• Reduce production costs
• Decrease production downtime and increase uptime
• Optimize inventory levels and reduce carrying charges
• Improve product quality and speed-to-market
• Comply with regulatory requirements such as EPA, ISO, OSHA, and GASB
• Increase manufacturing/processing capacity
• Make better management decisions based on accurate, real-time information
• Reduce accidents and improve plant safety
• Extend the operational life of machinery, equipment, facilities and vehicles
• Minimize paperwork, freeing employees for more productive work
Flexible Affordable Scalable
Tailor iMaint to meet your Pricing and product options Unlimited scalability, from
specific needs and manage to fit any budget. individual users to multiple
any type of asset or networked locations.
maintenance. Choose from a traditional
up-front license, monthly
Access your system through a subscription license or
Windows application, Web monthly Online service fee.*
browser, handheld device or
all of the above.
* You can switch from a monthly subscription license to a traditional license at any time.
iMaint Online, our Web hosted version, eliminates IT burdens and the need for added computer hardware. It also significantly reduces up-front costs and shortens implementation time. Users only need a Web browser and Internet connection.